I was recently scrolling through various old posts on my blog, when I ran across this post. I thought it might be kind of fun to see what difference 3 years and a marriage has made to my answers. Don’t worry, I won’t tag anyone to do it. As has almost always been my policy with these things, do it if you want, and if you go it from me, let me know, so I can read your answers. 😉
1. Where is the person you need most right now? In Heaven at the right hand of God the Father.
2. What color are your eyes? Brown, but Sam occasionally tells me they’re green.
3. Do you like poptarts? Still like those brown sugar and cinnamon ones! 🙂
4. Where will you be 12 hours from now? 12 hours from now?… 4:00am… oh, I hope I’m in bed, sound asleep!
5. Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated? Probably not as easy as it was 3 years ago. 😉
6. Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow? Something warm.
7. Where’s your girlfriend/boyfriend? At his desk, in front and to the left of me.
8. Are you on a desktop or laptop? Laptop.
9. Does anyone hate you for no reason? I don’t know.
10. Can you make yourself cry? Yep.
11. What are you planning to do today? Oh, not much. The day is starting to come to a close.
12. Play an instrument? Depends on what you mean by “play.”
13. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I don’t think so, unless it was for a sort of vacation.
14. What are your favorite colors? Forest green, and the other shades of camo.
Don’t know why they skipped these questions, but since they’re not published, I don’t know what they are and cannot answer them.
17. Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an K? Yes.
18. Have you ever passed out? Yes.
19. What are you doing tomorrow? Probably roughly what I’ve done today.
20. Are you easily confused? Not necessarily.
21. Do you think you make a good wife? I pray I do, but I am constantly worried that I don’t.
22. What’s your favorite kind of ice cream? Favorite? Too many possibilities to narrow it down to one favorite. Sorry.
23. Do you like coffee? Yes.
24. Do you like summer? YES! Particularly right now, in the middle of my first winter in the North…
25. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like dirt? No, but then again, I don’t really think I’ve ever been treated like dirt.
26. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color? All natural.
27. What color are your socks? The ones I currently have on are brown.
28. Where were you at 8am this morning? Headed out, I think.
29. Do you fall for people easily? I think my first impressions of people often tend to be good…
30. Everything happens for a reason? Absolutely.
31. Have you ever dated someone more than once? Yes.
32. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? No one, actually.
33. Last thing you got in the mail? Something to do with my name change and social security number, I think.
34. What is your current crave? I’m not currently craving anything. Weird. Wait a few minutes though…
35. What color nail polish is on your toes? No polish right now.
36. Do you find members of the opposite sex confusing? Mostly I find them funny, amusing, and odd. 😉
37. When is the last time you saw number 2 on your top friends? Not really applicable now.
38. What are you listening to right now? The good people around me answering phones and using their keyboards.
39. How has the week been? Long, already, but good nonetheless.
40. What do you like about the person you like? Pretty much everything. I’m one blessed girl. 🙂
41. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can’t? Not really.
42. What are your biggest turn offs? Cockiness. Pretension.
43. Favorite shirt to wear? Not sure.
44. Favorite drink? Salted caramel mocha latte.
45. Do you prefer being single or taken? Taken. No doubt about it. 🙂
46. Who is your best friend and why? My husband. Because he’s amazing and awesome like that, and I love him so, so, so much!
48. Last person to say ‘I love you’ to you? Sam.