Before leaving Facebook recently, I was tagged by a couple of girls. I decided to go on and post the tag here. It’s an excuse to post something, I suppose. 😛 Oh, and Happy New Year!
1. Where is the person you need most right now?
- In Heaven at the right hand of God the Father.
2. What color are your eyes?
- I’m a brown-eyed girl!
3. Do you like poptarts?
- I am partial to the brown sugar and cinnamon ones. =)
4. Where will you be 12 hours from now?
- At church, Lord willing.
5. Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
- Define intimidated…
6. Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
- Ummm, no.
7. Where’s your girlfriend/boyfriend?
- Not sure…
8. Are you on a desktop or laptop?
- Laptop. You do ask such dull questions.
9. Does anyone hate you for no reason?
- Oh, I’m sure there are. At least, I think it’s for no reason. 😉
10. Can you make yourself cry?
11. What are you planning to do today?
- Breathe. And probably wash a lot of dishes, do a bit of eating here and there, and perhaps sew in the zipper on Mama’s skirt.
12. Play an instrument?
- Yeah… kinda.
13. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
- Sometimes I think yes; sometimes I think no. Right now I’m thinking no.
14. What are your favorite colors?
- Earth tones: Pine green, TN dirt brown (that’s rather nondescript, but it covers a LOT of browns.), GA clay red, etc.
Don’t know why they skipped these questions, but since they’re not published, I don’t know what they are and cannot answer them. Not that I necessarily would have anyway…
17. Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an K?
18. Have you ever passed out?
- Almost. Seriously, just almost. It was weird.
19. What are you doing tomorrow?
- Lord willing I will be riding in the car for hours, worshiping with the saints at Heritage Presbyterian Church, fellowshiping with said saints, having a wonderful time, and riding in the car for hours again.
20. Are you easily confused?
- Depends on a lot of things. I am generally able to convince those around me that I understand everything though. 😉
21. Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
- I hope and pray I will make a good wife, but you’ll have to ask my future husband about that one, and I currently can’t give you his number… I CAN say for certain that I would make an awful husband.
22. What’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
- The kind that’s frozen.
23. Do you like coffee?
- I LOVE lattes.
24. Do you like summer?
- Sure, it’s okay.
25. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like dirt?
- From the tone of this question I’m guessing you’re talking about the romantically-twitterpated sort of “like.” If that’s the case, then no.
26. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
- No. It’s completely my natural color.
27. What color are your socks?
- Navy. Why?
28. Where were you at 8am this morning?
- I think I was still in bed. Between Christmas break, and several of us being sick my sleeping schedule has been… crazy, at best.
29. Do you fall for people easily?
- Define fall.
30. Everything happens for a reason?
- Definitely! It’s pretty impressive when you can look back and see some of the reasons why this or that happened too!
31. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
- Daddy has taken me out a few times. Then again, so has Mama.
32. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
- Nobody. (Please comment if you’ve heard of Trout Fishing in America! I can’t say “nobody” without thinking of them!)
33. Last thing you got in the mail?
- I think it was something from some ministry, aka, junk mail.
34. What is your current crave?
- Oddly enough, I’ve really been in the mood for some kind of white fish, grilled, and seasoned… lemony.
35. What color nail polish is on your toes?
- I rarely paint my toenails, and even less frequently do I apply nail polish to my toes.
36. Do you find members of the opposite sex confusing?
- Well, Daddy once explained some of the things that confused me, and now I just find them strange. 😉
37. When is the last time you saw number 2 on your top friends?
- I think I had a top friends list on Facebook, but I don’t remember who was #2.
38. What are you listening to right now?
- Daddy working, Mama starting the dishwasher, Claire folding her fabrics, and the boys playing… something.
39. How has the week been?
- A little long, but sufficiently fine.
40. What do you like about the person you like?
- Well. That’s a very open-ended question. Let me attempt to rephrase it, retaining the heart of the question: “What is it that attracts you to the person that has made you twitterpated?” Is that a fair representation of your question? If it is, then I’m afraid I cannot answer you. No one has made me twitterpated, and I wouldn’t tell you if they had. 😀
41. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can’t?
- Oh, yeah.
42. What are your biggest turn offs?
- Shouldn’t there be a hyphen between turn and offs? I don’t know; it’s not really something I read about, therefore I don’t know how to spell it for sure. ANYWAY. Being overly-sensitive to certain things, clique-ish-ness, lying, non-stop talking, haters of chocolate (now there’s a confusing set of folks!). I’m assuming that by “turn offs” you mean in any potential friend, not just menfolk.
43. Favorite shirt to wear?
- … I don’t think about it much… whatever’s on top? I gradually move the uncomfortable things to the bottom of the drawer or back of the closet, so I guess that’s about right.
44. Favorite drink?
- Caramel, mint, or almond mocha lattes! DELICIOUS!
45. Do you prefer being single or taken?
- Having never been “taken” (in the sense I am once again assuming you mean) I wouldn’t know.
46. Who is your best friend and why?
- Claire. She’s the one who has put up with me through all the 17 years I’ve known her. Nevermind the fact that she couldn’t get away with NOT putting up with me… Oh, BTW, her birthday was yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister!!! 😀
48. Last person to say ‘I love you’ to you?
I’ll tag Jessica back, but if Darby has a blog, I don’t know it.